Video Music Mixer
Video Music Mixer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Video Music Mixer from your PCDanDans Digital Media
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DanDans Digital Media. Click on http://www.dandans.com
to get more information about Video Music Mixer on DanDans Digital Media's website. Video Music Mixer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Music Mixer folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Video Music Mixer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Music Mixer\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.32 MB (1384448 bytes) on disk and is labeled VideoMusicMixer.exe.
Video Music Mixer is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.91 MB (6192046
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- VideoMusicMixer.exe (1.32 MB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
Video Music Mixer is a program by DanDans Digital Media. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Video Music Mixer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Video Music Mixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Video Music Mixer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video Music Mixer". If it is installed on your PC the Video Music Mixer program will be found very quickly. After you click Video Music Mixer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Video Music Mixer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Music Mixer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dandans.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Music Mixer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Music Mixer.
8. After uninstalling Video Music Mixer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Music Mixer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video Music Mixer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Video Music Mixer by DanDans Digital Media from your PC, we are not saying that Video Music Mixer by DanDans Digital Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Music Mixer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:19:19.343