Video Gogh v3 for After Effects
Video Gogh v3 for After Effects is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Video Gogh v3 for After Effects from your PCRE:Vision Effects
. You can find out more on RE:Vision Effects or check for application updates here
. Usually the Video Gogh v3 for After Effects program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\REVisionEffects\VideoGogh3AE folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Video Gogh v3 for After Effects by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\REVisionEffects\VideoGogh3AE\uninstall\VideoGogh3AE_uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VideoGogh3AE_uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.91 MB (6201887 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Video Gogh v3 for After Effects. They occupy 14.15 MB (14839279
bytes) on disk.
- REVisionUpdater.exe (8.24 MB)
- VideoGogh3AE_uninstall.exe (5.91 MB)
This info is about Video Gogh v3 for After Effects version 3.7.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Video Gogh v3 for After Effects releases:
Video Gogh v3 for After Effects is an application marketed by the software company RE:Vision Effects. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Video Gogh v3 for After Effects is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Video Gogh v3 for After Effects with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video Gogh v3 for After Effects or simply activate the Search field and type in "Video Gogh v3 for After Effects". The Video Gogh v3 for After Effects app will be found automatically. After you select Video Gogh v3 for After Effects in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Video Gogh v3 for After Effects, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Video Gogh v3 for After Effects.
8. After removing Video Gogh v3 for After Effects, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Gogh v3 for After Effects that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video Gogh v3 for After Effects using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Gogh v3 for After Effects by RE:Vision Effects from your computer, nor are we saying that Video Gogh v3 for After Effects by RE:Vision Effects is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Video Gogh v3 for After Effects in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 20:43:05.790