Video Enhancer 1.7
You can find on this page details on how to remove Video Enhancer 1.7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Video Enhancer 1.7 from your computerDee Mon
. Additional info about Dee Mon can be read here
. Please follow http://www.thedeemon.com
if you want to read more on Video Enhancer 1.7 on Dee Mon's website. Usually the Video Enhancer 1.7 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Enhancer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Video Enhancer 1.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Enhancer\unins000.exe". VideoEnhancer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 479.18 KB (490682 bytes) on disk.
Video Enhancer 1.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.12 MB (1169364
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
- VideoEnhancer.exe (479.18 KB)
This data is about Video Enhancer 1.7 version 1.7
Video Enhancer 1.7 is an application marketed by Dee Mon. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Video Enhancer 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Video Enhancer 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Video Enhancer 1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Enhancer 1.7". The Video Enhancer 1.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Video Enhancer 1.7 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Video Enhancer 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Enhancer 1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.thedeemon.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Enhancer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Video Enhancer 1.7.
8. After removing Video Enhancer 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Enhancer 1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video Enhancer 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Video Enhancer 1.7 by Dee Mon from your PC, nor are we saying that Video Enhancer 1.7 by Dee Mon is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Video Enhancer 1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 00:25:21.217