Video Edit Magic 4.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Video Edit Magic 4.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Video Edit Magic 4.2 from your PCDeskshare Inc.
. More data about Deskshare Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about Video Edit Magic 4.2 at http://www.deskshare.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Video Edit Magic 4.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Video Edit Magic 4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Video Edit Magic 4.2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.48 MB (1556480 bytes) on disk and is called Video Edit Magic.exe.
Video Edit Magic 4.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.21 MB (3370020
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (308.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.81 KB)
- Video Edit Magic.exe (1.48 MB)
- SAFlashPlayer.exe (800.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Video Edit Magic 4.2 version 4.2
Video Edit Magic 4.2 is a program released by Deskshare Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Video Edit Magic 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Video Edit Magic 4.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Video Edit Magic 4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Edit Magic 4.2". If it exists on your system the Video Edit Magic 4.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Video Edit Magic 4.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Edit Magic 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Edit Magic 4.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\Video Edit Magic 4.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video Edit Magic 4.2.
8. After removing Video Edit Magic 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video Edit Magic 4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Edit Magic 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Video Edit Magic 4.2 by Deskshare Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Video Edit Magic 4.2 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video Edit Magic 4.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 20:03:11.877