Video Edit Magic 4.07
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Video Edit Magic 4.07 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Video Edit Magic 4.07 from your systemDeskshare Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Deskshare Inc.. More details about Video Edit Magic 4.07 can be found at http://www.deskshare.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Video Edit Magic 4.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Video Edit Magic 4.07's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Video Edit Magic 4.0\unins000.exe. Video Edit Magic 4.07's primary file takes around 1.46 MB (1527808 bytes) and is called Video Edit Magic.exe.
Video Edit Magic 4.07 is composed of the following executables which take 3.14 MB (3287629
bytes) on disk:
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.97 KB)
- Video Edit Magic.exe (1.46 MB)
- SAFlashPlayer.exe (800.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.07
of Video Edit Magic 4.07.
Video Edit Magic 4.07 is an application marketed by the software company Deskshare Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Video Edit Magic 4.07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Video Edit Magic 4.07 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Video Edit Magic 4.07 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Edit Magic 4.07". The Video Edit Magic 4.07 app will be found automatically. When you select Video Edit Magic 4.07 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Video Edit Magic 4.07, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video Edit Magic 4.07:
- The publisher is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Video Edit Magic 4.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video Edit Magic 4.07.
8. After uninstalling Video Edit Magic 4.07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Video Edit Magic 4.07 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Video Edit Magic 4.07 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Video Edit Magic 4.07 by Deskshare Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Video Edit Magic 4.07 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Video Edit Magic 4.07 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 15:36:00.830