Video Downloader version 1.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Video Downloader version 1.5 for Windows. Video Downloader version 1.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Downloader folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Video Downloader version 1.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Downloader\unins000.exe". VideoDownloader.exe is the Video Downloader version 1.5's primary executable file and it takes close to 160.50 KB (164352 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Video Downloader version 1.5 from your PC
The executable files below are installed beside Video Downloader version 1.5. They take about 17.93 MB (18802377
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VideoDownloader.exe (160.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (16.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Video Downloader version 1.5.
If you are manually uninstalling Video Downloader version 1.5 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Downloader_is1
Some users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Video Downloader version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Video Downloader version 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video Downloader version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Video Downloader version 1.5". The Video Downloader version 1.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Video Downloader version 1.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Video Downloader version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video Downloader version 1.5.
8. After removing Video Downloader version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Video Downloader version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Downloader version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130