Video Download Toolbar 126.96.36.199
This page contains complete information on how to remove Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Video Download Toolbar 184.108.40.206 from your computerSakysoft s.r.l. uninominale
. Check out here
for more info on Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale. More info about the program Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.videodownloadtoolbar.com
. Usually the Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadToolbar directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadToolbar\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the Video Download Toolbar 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it takes circa 697.84 KB (714590 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52. They take 697.84 KB (714590
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11.
Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124:
The files below remain on your disk by Video Download Toolbar 126.96.36.199 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadToolbar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadToolbar\unins000.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Download Toolbar_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Download Toolbar_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Download Toolbar_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Download Toolbar_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Video Download Toolbar_is1\UninstallString
Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Video Download Toolbar 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Video Download Toolbar 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. After you click Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Video Download Toolbar 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videodownloadtoolbar.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoDownloadToolbar\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Video Download Toolbar 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Video Download Toolbar 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video Download Toolbar 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Video Download Toolbar 184.108.40.206 by Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale from your computer, nor are we saying that Video Download Toolbar 220.127.116.11 by Sakysoft s.r.l. uninominale is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Video Download Toolbar 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:34:22.090