Video Download Capture V4.7.1
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Video Download Capture V4.7.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Video Download Capture V4.7.1 from your systemApowersoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Apowersoft. Please follow http://www.video-download-capture.com
if you want to read more on Video Download Capture V4.7.1 on Apowersoft's page. Video Download Capture V4.7.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Download Capture directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Video Download Capture V4.7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Download Capture\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Video Download Capture.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.49 MB (2614448 bytes) on disk.
Video Download Capture V4.7.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.67 MB (4896655
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (89.67 KB)
- Faac.exe (84.17 KB)
- Lame.exe (151.17 KB)
- OggEnc.exe (163.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- Video Download Capture.exe (2.49 MB)
- devcon.exe (85.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.1
of Video Download Capture V4.7.1.
Video Download Capture V4.7.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Video Download Capture V4.7.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Download Capture
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Video Download Capture version 4.9.1-20102014-065057
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Apowersoft\Video Download Capture
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Download Capture\reg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\http_www.video-download-capture.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Video Download Capture version 4.9.1-20102014-065057\regdata.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Apowersoft\Video Download Capture\log_cap.log
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Video Download Capture
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Video Download Capture_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Video Download Capture_RASMANCS
Video Download Capture V4.7.1 is an application marketed by the software company Apowersoft. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Video Download Capture V4.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Video Download Capture V4.7.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Video Download Capture V4.7.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video Download Capture V4.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the Video Download Capture V4.7.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Video Download Capture V4.7.1 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Video Download Capture V4.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Video Download Capture V4.7.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.video-download-capture.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apowersoft\Video Download Capture\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Video Download Capture V4.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Video Download Capture V4.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Download Capture V4.7.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Video Download Capture V4.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Video Download Capture V4.7.1 by Apowersoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Video Download Capture V4.7.1 by Apowersoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Video Download Capture V4.7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 19:23:34.153