This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Video Converter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Video Converter from your systemSomoto Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Somoto Ltd.. Usually the Video Converter program is to be found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\WebPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Video Converter is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\WebPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Video Converter's main file takes about 62.64 KB (64142 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in Video Converter. They occupy 62.64 KB (64142
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Video Converter.
Video Converter is a program released by Somoto Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Video Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Video Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Video Converter in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Video Converter by Somoto Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Video Converter by Somoto Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Video Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:37:21.903