Video 1.1.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Video 1.1.3 from your computerMixVibes
. More info about MixVibes can be found here
. More info about the software Video 1.1.3 can be seen at http://www.mixvibes.com/
. Video 1.1.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVibes\Video 1.1.3 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Video 1.1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVibes\Video 1.1.3\Uninstall Video 1.1.3.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 61.25 KB (62725 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall Video 1.1.3.exe.
Video 1.1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.76 MB (2892549
bytes) on disk.
- plugin-registrator.exe (2.70 MB)
- Uninstall Video 1.1.3.exe (61.25 KB)
This data is about Video 1.1.3 version 1.1.3
Video 1.1.3 is an application by the software company MixVibes. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Video 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Video 1.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Video 1.1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Video 1.1.3". If it exists on your system the Video 1.1.3 program will be found very quickly. After you click Video 1.1.3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Video 1.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Video 1.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mixvibes.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MixVibes\Video 1.1.3\Uninstall Video 1.1.3.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Video 1.1.3.
8. After removing Video 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Video 1.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Video 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Video 1.1.3 by MixVibes from your computer, nor are we saying that Video 1.1.3 by MixVibes is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Video 1.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 14:26:27.803