VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86)
This web page is about VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) from your computerRandomEngy
. More information on RandomEngy can be found here
. Click on http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
to get more information about VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) on RandomEngy's website. Usually the VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) application is found in the C:\Archivos de programa\VidCoder-Beta folder, depending on the user's option during setup. VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86)'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Archivos de programa\VidCoder-Beta\unins000.exe". VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86)'s main file takes around 1.61 MB (1686016 bytes) and is called VidCoder.exe.
VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) contains of the executables below. They take 3.12 MB (3267285
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- VidCoder.exe (1.61 MB)
- VidCoderCLI.exe (9.50 KB)
- VidCoderWorker.exe (16.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.5
of VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86).
VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) is a program released by the software company RandomEngy. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86)". If it exists on your system the VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) program will be found automatically. After you select VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86):
- The software company is: http://vidcoder.codeplex.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\VidCoder-Beta\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86).
8. After uninstalling VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) by RandomEngy from your computer, we are not saying that VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) by RandomEngy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidCoder 1.5.5 Beta (x86) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 12:13:21.880