Victory Trader is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Victory Trader from your computerMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. You can find out more on MetaQuotes Software Corp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.metaquotes.net
to get more information about Victory Trader on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s website. Victory Trader is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Victory Trader folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Victory Trader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Victory Trader. terminal.exe is the Victory Trader's primary executable file and it occupies about 9.93 MB (10408936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Victory Trader. They take 19.00 MB (19922208
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (8.63 MB)
- terminal.exe (9.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (452.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00
of Victory Trader.
Victory Trader is an application marketed by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Victory Trader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Victory Trader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Victory Trader or simply click the Search field and type in "Victory Trader". If it exists on your system the Victory Trader application will be found very quickly. After you select Victory Trader in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Victory Trader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Victory Trader:
- The publisher is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Victory Trader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Victory Trader.
8. After removing Victory Trader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Victory Trader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Victory Trader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Victory Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Victory Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Victory Trader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 13:45:25.373