VictoriaPlum.com is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VictoriaPlum.com from your systemVictoriaPlum.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on VictoriaPlum.com. VictoriaPlum.com is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VictoriaPlum.com. The application's main executable file occupies 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is named msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with VictoriaPlum.com. They take about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This page is about VictoriaPlum.com version 1.0
VictoriaPlum.com is an application marketed by the software company VictoriaPlum.com. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove VictoriaPlum.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VictoriaPlum.com from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VictoriaPlum.com or simply click the Search feature and type in "VictoriaPlum.com". The VictoriaPlum.com application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VictoriaPlum.com in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VictoriaPlum.com, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VictoriaPlum.com.
8. After uninstalling VictoriaPlum.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VictoriaPlum.com that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VictoriaPlum.com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VictoriaPlum.com by VictoriaPlum.com from your computer, nor are we saying that VictoriaPlum.com by VictoriaPlum.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VictoriaPlum.com in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 22:59:18.703