Victoria II: A House Divided
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Victoria II: A House Divided for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Victoria II: A House Divided from your systemGameStop
. Take a look here
for more info on GameStop. Usually the Victoria II: A House Divided program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\Victoria 2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Victoria II: A House Divided is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\Victoria 2\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall victoria2ahd. The application's main executable file occupies 101.50 KB (103936 bytes) on disk and is titled binkplay.exe.
Victoria II: A House Divided is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.82 MB (11345520
bytes) on disk:
- UninstHelper.exe (57.77 KB)
- binkplay.exe (101.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Victoria II: A House Divided is a program by the software company GameStop. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Victoria II: A House Divided is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Victoria II: A House Divided from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Victoria II: A House Divided or simply activate the Search field and type in "Victoria II: A House Divided". If it exists on your system the Victoria II: A House Divided application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Victoria II: A House Divided in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Victoria II: A House Divided, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Victoria II: A House Divided.
8. After removing Victoria II: A House Divided, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Victoria II: A House Divided which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Victoria II: A House Divided with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Victoria II: A House Divided by GameStop from your computer, we are not saying that Victoria II: A House Divided by GameStop is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Victoria II: A House Divided supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 07:35:49.853