You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Victoria II for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Victoria II from your computerParadox Development Studio
. More information about Paradox Development Studio can be found here
. Please follow http://www.victoria2.com/
if you want to read more on Victoria II on Paradox Development Studio's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Victoria 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Victoria II's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. victoria2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Victoria II. They occupy an average of 34.20 MB (35858392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotnetfx.exe (22.42 MB)
- v2game.exe (8.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- victoria2.exe (36.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- binkplay.exe (101.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Victoria II we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 42960
Victoria II is a program released by Paradox Development Studio. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Victoria II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Victoria II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Victoria II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Victoria II". If it exists on your system the Victoria II app will be found very quickly. When you click Victoria II in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Victoria II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Victoria II:
- The publisher is: http://www.victoria2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Victoria II.
8. After uninstalling Victoria II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Victoria II which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Victoria II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Victoria II by Paradox Development Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Victoria II by Paradox Development Studio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Victoria II in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:09:15.790