Viber version 18.104.22.168
Viber version 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Viber version 126.96.36.199 from your computerViber
. More data about Viber can be found here
. You can read more about on Viber version 188.8.131.52 at http://www.viber.com/
. Viber version 184.108.40.206 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Viber version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Viber.exe and it has a size of 914.70 KB (936656 bytes).
Viber version 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.17 MB (2276761
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- Viber.exe (914.70 KB)
This info is about Viber version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Viber version 188.8.131.52's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Viber version 184.108.40.206 is an application released by Viber. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Viber version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Viber version 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Viber version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Viber version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Viber version 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Viber version 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Viber version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viber version 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.viber.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Viber version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Viber version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Viber version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Viber version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber version 220.127.116.11 by Viber from your computer, nor are we saying that Viber version 18.104.22.168 by Viber is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Viber version 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:03:38.283