Viber version 184.108.40.206
Viber version 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Viber version 18.104.22.168 from your PCViber
. More data about Viber can be found here
. You can read more about on Viber version 22.214.171.124 at http://www.viber.com/
. Viber version 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Viber version 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Viber.exe and it has a size of 914.70 KB (936656 bytes).
Viber version 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.17 MB (2276761
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- Viber.exe (914.70 KB)
This info is about Viber version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Viber version 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by the software company Viber. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Viber version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Viber version 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Viber version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Viber version 220.127.116.11". The Viber version 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Viber version 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Viber version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Viber version 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.viber.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Viber version 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Viber version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Viber version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Viber version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber version 126.96.36.199 by Viber from your PC, we are not saying that Viber version 188.8.131.52 by Viber is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Viber version 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:03:38.283