Viber version 220.127.116.11
Viber version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Viber version 22.214.171.124 from your systemViber
. More data about Viber can be found here
. You can read more about on Viber version 126.96.36.199 at http://www.viber.com/
. Viber version 188.8.131.52 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Viber version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Viber.exe and it has a size of 914.70 KB (936656 bytes).
Viber version 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.17 MB (2276761
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- Viber.exe (914.70 KB)
This info is about Viber version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Viber version 126.96.36.199's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Netgate\Registry Cleaner\Run1\Viber
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\Viber.188.8.131.52.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\Viber.184.108.40.206\Viber\Viber.exe
Viber version 220.127.116.11 is an application released by the software company Viber. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Viber version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Viber version 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Viber version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Viber version 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Viber version 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. When you click Viber version 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Viber version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viber version 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.viber.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viber version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Viber version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Viber version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Viber version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber version 18.104.22.168 by Viber from your PC, we are not saying that Viber version 22.214.171.124 by Viber is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Viber version 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:03:38.283