You can find on this page details on how to remove Viber 184.108.40.20651 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Viber 220.127.116.1151 from your computerViber Media Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Viber Media Inc.. You can read more about about Viber 18.104.22.16851 at http://www.viber.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber directory (same installation drive as Windows). Viber 22.214.171.12451's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe. Viber.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 885.00 KB (906240 bytes) on disk.
Viber 126.96.36.19951 contains of the executables below. They take 1.63 MB (1707290
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (782.28 KB)
- Viber.exe (885.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5251
of Viber 184.108.40.20651.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Viber 220.127.116.1151.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QSqlDriverFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber
Viber 18.104.22.16851 is a program offered by Viber Media Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Viber 22.214.171.12451 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Viber 126.96.36.19951 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viber 188.8.131.5251 or simply click the Search field and type in "Viber 184.108.40.20651". The Viber 220.127.116.1151 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Viber 18.104.22.16851 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Viber 22.214.171.12451, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viber 126.96.36.19951:
- The publisher is: http://www.viber.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viber 188.8.131.5251.
8. After removing Viber 184.108.40.20651, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viber 220.127.116.1151 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Viber 18.104.22.16851 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber 22.214.171.12451 by Viber Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Viber 126.96.36.19951 by Viber Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Viber 188.8.131.5251 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:06:12.713