You can find on this page details on how to remove Viber 22.214.171.12451 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Viber 126.96.36.19951 from your computerViber Media Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Viber Media Inc.. You can read more about about Viber 188.8.131.5251 at http://www.viber.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber directory (same installation drive as Windows). Viber 184.108.40.20651's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe. Viber.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 885.00 KB (906240 bytes) on disk.
Viber 220.127.116.1151 contains of the executables below. They take 1.63 MB (1707290
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (782.28 KB)
- Viber.exe (885.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16851
of Viber 22.214.171.12451.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Viber 126.96.36.19951.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QSqlDriverFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber
Viber 188.8.131.5251 is a program offered by Viber Media Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Viber 184.108.40.20651 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Viber 220.127.116.1151 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viber 18.104.22.16851 or simply click the Search field and type in "Viber 22.214.171.12451". If it is installed on your PC the Viber 126.96.36.19951 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Viber 188.8.131.5251 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Viber 184.108.40.20651, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Viber 220.127.116.1151:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.viber.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Viber\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viber 18.104.22.16851.
8. After removing Viber 22.214.171.12451, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Viber 126.96.36.19951 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Viber 188.8.131.5251 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber 184.108.40.20651 by Viber Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Viber 220.127.116.1151 by Viber Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Viber 18.104.22.16851 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:06:12.713