Viasat Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Viasat Browser from your computerViasat Browser
. Open here
where you can get more info on Viasat Browser. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ViaSat\Viasat Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Viasat Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ViaSat\Viasat Browser\Application\66.0.3359.19042\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Viasat Browser.exe and its approximative size is 1.98 MB (2078848 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Viasat Browser. They occupy about 9.55 MB (10012640
bytes) on disk.
- Viasat Browser.exe (1.98 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.13 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (378.25 KB)
- setup.exe (2.04 MB)
The current web page applies to Viasat Browser version 66.0.3359.19042
only. For other Viasat Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Viasat Browser is an application by Viasat Browser. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Viasat Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Viasat Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Viasat Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Viasat Browser". The Viasat Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Viasat Browser in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Viasat Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Viasat Browser.
8. After removing Viasat Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Viasat Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Viasat Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Viasat Browser by Viasat Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Viasat Browser by Viasat Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Viasat Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 04:08:24.143