ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 from your PCViPERs Audio, Inc
. You can find out more on ViPERs Audio, Inc or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 can be found at http://forum.vipersaudio.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.exe. ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5's primary file takes around 3.17 MB (3320320 bytes) and is named ViPER4WindowsCtrlPanel.exe.
ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 contains of the executables below. They take 9.95 MB (10432033
bytes) on disk.
- Configurator.exe (239.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist.exe (5.41 MB)
- ViPER4WindowsCtrlPanel.exe (3.17 MB)
This data is about ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 version 1.0.5
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5:
The files below remain on your disk by ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\ConfigProxy.dll
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Configurator.exe
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\DriverComm\EffectConfig.bin
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Language\en-US.lan
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Language\zh-CN.lan
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Language\zh-TW.lan
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Utils.dll
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\vcredist.exe
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\ViPER4Windows.dll
- C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\ViPER4WindowsCtrlPanel.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3798250907-2429165238-3039872967-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\Configurator.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3798250907-2429165238-3039872967-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3798250907-2429165238-3039872967-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\vcredist.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3798250907-2429165238-3039872967-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\ViPER4WindowsCtrlPanel.exe
ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 is a program by ViPERs Audio, Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5". If it exists on your system the ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://forum.vipersaudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ViPER4Windows\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5.
8. After uninstalling ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 by ViPERs Audio, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 by ViPERs Audio, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ViPER4Windows version 1.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:56:12.113