This page contains detailed information on how to remove Veyon for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Veyon from your PCVeyon Solutions
. More info about Veyon Solutions can be found here
. Click on https://veyon.io
to get more facts about Veyon on Veyon Solutions's website. Veyon is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Veyon directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Veyon is C:\Program Files\Veyon\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Veyon's main file takes around 392.50 KB (401920 bytes) and its name is veyon-configurator.exe.
The executables below are part of Veyon. They occupy about 1.27 MB (1335248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (181.45 KB)
- veyon-cli.exe (31.50 KB)
- veyon-configurator.exe (392.50 KB)
- veyon-server.exe (143.00 KB)
- veyon-service.exe (20.00 KB)
- veyon-wcli.exe (31.50 KB)
- veyon-worker.exe (44.50 KB)
- install-interception.exe (459.50 KB)
This page is about Veyon version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Veyon versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Veyon is a program released by the software company Veyon Solutions. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Veyon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Veyon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Veyon or simply click the Search field and type in "Veyon". The Veyon application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Veyon in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Veyon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Veyon:
- The web site of the application is: https://veyon.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veyon\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Veyon.
8. After uninstalling Veyon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Veyon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Veyon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Veyon by Veyon Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Veyon by Veyon Solutions is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Veyon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 07:54:58.360