You can find below details on how to remove Veyon for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Veyon from your computerVeyon Solutions Inc.
. Additional info about Veyon Solutions Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://veyon.io
to get more data about Veyon on Veyon Solutions Inc.'s website. Usually the Veyon application is found in the C:\Program Files\Veyon directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Veyon is C:\Program Files\Veyon\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. veyon-master.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 330.00 KB (337920 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Veyon. They take about 1.62 MB (1700149
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- install-interception.exe (459.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (173.30 KB)
- veyon-configurator.exe (490.00 KB)
- veyon-ctl.exe (49.00 KB)
- veyon-master.exe (330.00 KB)
- veyon-service.exe (124.50 KB)
- veyon-worker.exe (34.00 KB)
This page is about Veyon version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Veyon versions:
...click to view all...
Veyon is an application marketed by the software company Veyon Solutions Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Veyon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Veyon from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Veyon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Veyon". If it is installed on your PC the Veyon program will be found automatically. When you select Veyon in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Veyon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Veyon:
- The publisher is: http://veyon.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veyon\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Veyon.
8. After removing Veyon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Veyon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Veyon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Veyon by Veyon Solutions Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Veyon by Veyon Solutions Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Veyon supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 11:42:39.280