VevoPoker 2.42 build 733
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 from your systemVevoPoker
. Check out here
for more information on VevoPoker. More information about the application VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 can be found at http://vevogaming.com/
. VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VevoPoker folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VevoPoker\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled vevopoker.exe and its approximative size is 4.77 MB (4999144 bytes).
VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 contains of the executables below. They take 5.12 MB (5370138
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (362.30 KB)
- vevopoker.exe (4.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.42733
of VevoPoker 2.42 build 733.
VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 is a program released by VevoPoker. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 or simply click the Search field and type in "VevoPoker 2.42 build 733". If it exists on your system the VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VevoPoker 2.42 build 733, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VevoPoker 2.42 build 733:
- The software company is: http://vevogaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VevoPoker\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VevoPoker 2.42 build 733.
8. After removing VevoPoker 2.42 build 733, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 by VevoPoker from your PC, nor are we saying that VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 by VevoPoker is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VevoPoker 2.42 build 733 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 01:18:40.863