This web page is about Vevo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Vevo from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Vevo is normally set up in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Vevo is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Vevo's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Vevo. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168270
Vevo has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Vevo is a program marketed by Pokki. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Vevo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Vevo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vevo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vevo". The Vevo program will be found very quickly. When you select Vevo in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vevo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vevo.
8. After uninstalling Vevo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vevo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vevo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vevo by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Vevo by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vevo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:25:59.713