This web page is about Vevo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Vevo from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Vevo is normally set up in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Vevo is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Vevo's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Vevo. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124270
Vevo has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Vevo is a program marketed by Pokki. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Vevo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Vevo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vevo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vevo". If it exists on your system the Vevo app will be found automatically. When you select Vevo in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vevo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vevo.
8. After uninstalling Vevo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vevo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vevo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vevo by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Vevo by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vevo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:25:59.713