This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Veusz 1.24 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Veusz 1.24 from your systemJeremy Sanders
. Additional info about Jeremy Sanders can be seen here
. More information about Veusz 1.24 can be seen at http://home.gna.org/veusz/
. Veusz 1.24 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Veusz folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Veusz 1.24 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Veusz\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called veusz.exe and its approximative size is 3.78 MB (3960446 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Veusz 1.24. They occupy an average of 3.82 MB (4008971
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (47.39 KB)
- veusz.exe (3.78 MB)
The current web page applies to Veusz 1.24 version 1.24
Veusz 1.24 is a program by Jeremy Sanders. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Veusz 1.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Veusz 1.24 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Veusz 1.24 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Veusz 1.24". If it is installed on your PC the Veusz 1.24 application will be found automatically. After you click Veusz 1.24 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Veusz 1.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Veusz 1.24:
- The web site of the program is: http://home.gna.org/veusz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Veusz\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Veusz 1.24.
8. After uninstalling Veusz 1.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Veusz 1.24 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Veusz 1.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Veusz 1.24 by Jeremy Sanders from your PC, nor are we saying that Veusz 1.24 by Jeremy Sanders is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Veusz 1.24 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 07:57:36.260