Veterans Online is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Veterans Online from your computerNuked Cockroach
. More data about Nuked Cockroach can be read here
. Click on http://veterans-online.com/
to get more details about Veterans Online on Nuked Cockroach's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Veterans Online folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Veterans Online. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.73 MB (2860832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Veterans Online. They occupy about 18.57 MB (19470840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.39 MB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Veterans Online is an application marketed by the software company Nuked Cockroach. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Veterans Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Veterans Online with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Veterans Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Veterans Online". If it exists on your system the Veterans Online program will be found automatically. When you click Veterans Online in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Veterans Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Veterans Online:
- The web site of the program is: http://veterans-online.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Veterans Online.
8. After uninstalling Veterans Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Veterans Online which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Veterans Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Veterans Online by Nuked Cockroach from your computer, we are not saying that Veterans Online by Nuked Cockroach is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Veterans Online in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 18:43:03.527