Vesuvia version 1
Vesuvia version 1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Vesuvia version 1 from your computergogo78
. You can read more on gogo78 or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vesuvia folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Vesuvia version 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Vesuvia\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Vesuvia.exe is the Vesuvia version 1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.62 MB (2746880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Vesuvia version 1. They take 3.30 MB (3461406
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- Vesuvia.exe (2.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of Vesuvia version 1.
Vesuvia version 1 is a program offered by gogo78. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Vesuvia version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vesuvia version 1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vesuvia version 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vesuvia version 1". The Vesuvia version 1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vesuvia version 1 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Vesuvia version 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vesuvia version 1.
8. After removing Vesuvia version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vesuvia version 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vesuvia version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vesuvia version 1 by gogo78 from your computer, we are not saying that Vesuvia version 1 by gogo78 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vesuvia version 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-01 22:27:15.517