Very Sleepy version 0.82
This web page is about Very Sleepy version 0.82 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Very Sleepy version 0.82 from your systemcodersnotes.com
. Open here
for more information on codersnotes.com. Click on http://www.codersnotes.com
to get more info about Very Sleepy version 0.82 on codersnotes.com's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Very Sleepy folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Very Sleepy version 0.82 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Very Sleepy\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. sleepy.exe is the Very Sleepy version 0.82's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.61 MB (5886464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Very Sleepy version 0.82. They take 6.77 MB (7102403
bytes) on disk.
- crashreport.exe (17.50 KB)
- sleepy.exe (5.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Very Sleepy version 0.82 version 0.82
Very Sleepy version 0.82 is a program offered by the software company codersnotes.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Very Sleepy version 0.82 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Very Sleepy version 0.82 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Very Sleepy version 0.82 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Very Sleepy version 0.82". If it exists on your system the Very Sleepy version 0.82 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Very Sleepy version 0.82 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Very Sleepy version 0.82, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Very Sleepy version 0.82:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codersnotes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Very Sleepy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Very Sleepy version 0.82.
8. After uninstalling Very Sleepy version 0.82, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Very Sleepy version 0.82 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Very Sleepy version 0.82 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Very Sleepy version 0.82 by codersnotes.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Very Sleepy version 0.82 by codersnotes.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Very Sleepy version 0.82 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 08:51:00.740