This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 from your computerVerus
. More data about Verus can be found here
. Usually the Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Verus-Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Verus-Desktop\Uninstall Verus-Desktop.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3. The application's main executable file has a size of 87.75 MB (92009472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Verus-Desktop.exe.
Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 145.64 MB (152717805
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Verus-Desktop.exe (183.68 KB)
- Verus-Desktop.exe (87.75 MB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- komodo-cli.exe (3.01 MB)
- komodod.exe (16.21 MB)
- verus.exe (3.91 MB)
- verusd.exe (19.79 MB)
- zcash-cli.exe (2.90 MB)
- zcashd.exe (11.77 MB)
- term-size.exe (17.00 KB)
This page is about Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 version 0.6.53
Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 is an application released by the software company Verus. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3". The Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3.
8. After uninstalling Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 by Verus from your computer, nor are we saying that Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 by Verus is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Verus-Desktop 0.6.5-3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 21:25:21.510