This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VersionBackup for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VersionBackup from your computerSB-AW
. Go over here
for more info on SB-AW. Click on http://www.versionbackup.eu
to get more information about VersionBackup on SB-AW's website. VersionBackup is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VersionBackup directory, depending on the user's option. VersionBackup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VersionBackup\VBDeinstaller.exe. VersionBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.99 MB (4186624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in VersionBackup. They occupy 6.96 MB (7297296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- VBackCopy.exe (888.49 KB)
- VBackDisplay.exe (864.49 KB)
- VBackLogView.exe (188.40 KB)
- VBackRun.exe (612.48 KB)
- VBDeinstaller.exe (120.40 KB)
- VersionBackup.exe (3.99 MB)
- SETUP.EXE (363.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of VersionBackup. You can find below a few links to other VersionBackup releases:
VersionBackup is a program marketed by the software company SB-AW. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase VersionBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VersionBackup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VersionBackup or simply click the Search field and type in "VersionBackup". The VersionBackup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VersionBackup in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VersionBackup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VersionBackup:
- The software company is: http://www.versionbackup.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VersionBackup\VBDeinstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VersionBackup.
8. After removing VersionBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VersionBackup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VersionBackup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VersionBackup by SB-AW from your PC, nor are we saying that VersionBackup by SB-AW is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VersionBackup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:04:12.197