Version bêta de Google Chrome
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle LLC
. More data about Google LLC can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\84.0.4147.38\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.74 MB (1820656 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.89 MB (10370448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.74 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (688.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (983.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (866.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 84.0.4147.38
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application offered by Google LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 16:40:13.227