Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle LLC
. More information on Google LLC can be found here
. Usually the Version bêta de Google Chrome application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\84.0.4147.45\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.74 MB (1820656 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.89 MB (10370448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.74 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (688.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (983.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (866.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 84.0.4147.45
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 23:02:07.627