Version 22.214.171.1248 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Version 126.96.36.1998 from your computerEnrique Nieloud
. More info about Enrique Nieloud can be seen here
. You can read more about on Version 188.8.131.528 at http://www.gertrudisgraphics.com
. Usually the Version 184.108.40.2068 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter-2.7 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Version 220.127.116.118 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter-2.7\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.99 MB (7333672 bytes) on disk and is named GMX-PhotoPainter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Version 18.104.22.1688. They take 7.68 MB (8052169
bytes) on disk.
- GMX-PhotoPainter.exe (6.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1248
of Version 126.96.36.1998.
Version 188.8.131.528 is an application offered by Enrique Nieloud. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Version 184.108.40.2068 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Version 220.127.116.118 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Version 18.104.22.1688 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version 22.214.171.1248". If it is installed on your PC the Version 126.96.36.1998 application will be found automatically. When you click Version 188.8.131.528 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Version 184.108.40.2068, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Version 220.127.116.118:
- The publisher is: http://www.gertrudisgraphics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GMX-PhotoPainter-2.7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Version 18.104.22.1688.
8. After uninstalling Version 22.214.171.1248, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version 126.96.36.1998 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version 188.8.131.528 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Version 184.108.40.2068 by Enrique Nieloud from your computer, nor are we saying that Version 220.127.116.118 by Enrique Nieloud is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version 18.104.22.1688 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:38:32.957