This info is about Version 1.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Version 1.0.0 from your computerColin Meeks
. You can find out more on Colin Meeks or check for application updates here
. More information about Version 1.0.0 can be seen at http://www.colinmeeks.com/
. Version 1.0.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BGFileTransfer folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\BGFileTransfer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Version 1.0.0. The program's main executable file is named BGFileTransfer.exe and it has a size of 1.98 MB (2074112 bytes).
Version 1.0.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.66 MB (2789150
bytes) on disk:
- BGFileTransfer.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Version 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Version 1.0.0 is a program by the software company Colin Meeks. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Version 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Version 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version 1.0.0". The Version 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Version 1.0.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Version 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Version 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.colinmeeks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BGFileTransfer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Version 1.0.0.
8. After removing Version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Version 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Version 1.0.0 by Colin Meeks from your PC, we are not saying that Version 1.0.0 by Colin Meeks is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version 1.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:45:34.310