Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14
Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 from your systemVerizon
. You can find out more on Verizon or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 can be seen at http://www22.verizon.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Verizon\VSP folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Verizon\VSP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named VerizonServicepoint.exe and occupies 4.08 MB (4281584 bytes).
Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.39 MB (6696592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ServicepointService.exe (673.23 KB)
- shellexec.exe (209.23 KB)
- StopVerizonServicepoint.exe (53.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.23 KB)
- VerizonServicepoint.exe (4.08 MB)
- VerizonServicepointComHandler.exe (457.23 KB)
- EndOfInstallManager.exe (151.00 KB)
- IsUserAdmin.exe (46.73 KB)
- SystemRestart.exe (52.00 KB)
- WindowActivator.exe (41.50 KB)
This info is about Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 version 3.5.14
Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 is an application marketed by Verizon. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14". The Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 app will be found automatically. After you select Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14:
- The software company is: http://www22.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Verizon\VSP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14.
8. After removing Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 by Verizon from your computer, we are not saying that Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 by Verizon is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verizon Servicepoint 3.5.14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 15:27:26.747