Verbose Text to Speech
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Verbose Text to Speech for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Verbose Text to Speech from your PCNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Verbose directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Verbose Text to Speech is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Verbose\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.06 MB (1108996 bytes) on disk and is named verbose.exe.
The executables below are part of Verbose Text to Speech. They occupy about 2.56 MB (2686048
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (1.06 MB)
- vbsetup_v1.33.exe (457.09 KB)
- verbose.exe (1.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.33
of Verbose Text to Speech. You can find below info on other releases of Verbose Text to Speech:
When you're planning to uninstall Verbose Text to Speech you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Verbose Text to Speech:
Verbose Text to Speech is an application offered by NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Verbose Text to Speech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Verbose Text to Speech from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Verbose Text to Speech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Verbose Text to Speech". If it is installed on your PC the Verbose Text to Speech app will be found automatically. After you select Verbose Text to Speech in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Verbose Text to Speech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Verbose Text to Speech.
8. After removing Verbose Text to Speech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Verbose Text to Speech which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verbose Text to Speech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Verbose Text to Speech by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Verbose Text to Speech by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Verbose Text to Speech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:58:29.390