A guide to uninstall Verbix 9.0 from your PC
This web page is about Verbix 9.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Verbix
. More data about Verbix can be found here
. Click on http://www.verbix.com/
to get more facts about Verbix 9.0 on Verbix's website. Verbix 9.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Verbix9 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Verbix 9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Verbix9\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.11 MB (4305408 bytes) on disk and is labeled verbix.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Verbix 9.0. They occupy about 5.23 MB (5480387
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- verbix.exe (4.11 MB)
This page is about Verbix 9.0 version 9.0.8
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Verbix 9.0:
A way to erase Verbix 9.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Verbix 9.0 is an application released by Verbix. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Verbix 9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Verbix 9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verbix 9.0". The Verbix 9.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Verbix 9.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Verbix 9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verbix 9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.verbix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Verbix9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Verbix 9.0.
8. After uninstalling Verbix 9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Verbix 9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Verbix 9.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Verbix 9.0:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Verbix 9.0 by Verbix from your PC, nor are we saying that Verbix 9.0 by Verbix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verbix 9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-28 08:16:47.587