Venture Flock is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Venture Flock from your systemFreeGamePick.com
. Check out here
for more info on FreeGamePick.com. Further information about Venture Flock can be found at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Usually the Venture Flock application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Venture Flock folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Venture Flock is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Venture Flock\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. game.exe is the Venture Flock's main executable file and it takes close to 1.77 MB (1859584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Venture Flock. They take an average of 6.79 MB (7121907
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Venture Flock is a program released by FreeGamePick.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Venture Flock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Venture Flock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Venture Flock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Venture Flock". If it is installed on your PC the Venture Flock app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Venture Flock in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Venture Flock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Venture Flock:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Venture Flock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Venture Flock.
8. After uninstalling Venture Flock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Venture Flock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Venture Flock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Venture Flock by FreeGamePick.com from your PC, we are not saying that Venture Flock by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Venture Flock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 20:40:12.423