You can find below details on how to uninstall Vemeo for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Vemeo from your computerVemeo
. You can read more on Vemeo or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Vemeo can be found at https://vemeo.com/
. Usually the Vemeo program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vemeo\Vemeo folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vemeo\Vemeo\1.1.163\Installer\DeployUI.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vemeo. Vemeo.exe is the Vemeo's main executable file and it takes circa 1.40 MB (1472000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Vemeo. They take 2.68 MB (2811904
bytes) on disk.
- Vemeo.exe (1.40 MB)
- DeployUI.exe (1.27 MB)
- Updater.exe (5.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.163
Vemeo is an application offered by Vemeo. Some people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Vemeo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Vemeo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vemeo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vemeo". If it exists on your system the Vemeo app will be found very quickly. After you select Vemeo in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vemeo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vemeo:
- The software company is: https://vemeo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vemeo\Vemeo\1.1.163\Installer\DeployUI.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vemeo.
8. After uninstalling Vemeo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vemeo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vemeo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vemeo by Vemeo from your computer, nor are we saying that Vemeo by Vemeo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vemeo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:28:18.013