Velox 4.6.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Velox 4.6.2 from your systemVeloxBots Robert Parzniewski
. You can find out more on VeloxBots Robert Parzniewski or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\velox folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Velox 4.6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\velox\Uninstall Velox.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Velox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 94.88 MB (99493888 bytes) on disk.
Velox 4.6.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 221.22 MB (231969387
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Velox.exe (240.10 KB)
- Velox.exe (94.88 MB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- chrome.exe (1.71 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (717.50 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.07 MB)
- interactive_ui_tests.exe (121.67 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (866.50 KB)
This info is about Velox 4.6.2 version 4.6.2
Velox 4.6.2 is an application released by the software company VeloxBots Robert Parzniewski. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Velox 4.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Velox 4.6.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Velox 4.6.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Velox 4.6.2". If it is installed on your PC the Velox 4.6.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Velox 4.6.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Velox 4.6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Velox 4.6.2.
8. After removing Velox 4.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Velox 4.6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Velox 4.6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Velox 4.6.2 by VeloxBots Robert Parzniewski from your computer, we are not saying that Velox 4.6.2 by VeloxBots Robert Parzniewski is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Velox 4.6.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 22:51:27.713