Velneo vDevelop (188.8.131.5214)
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Velneo vDevelop (184.108.40.20614) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Velneo vDevelop (220.127.116.1114) from your PCVelneo, S.A.
. More information on Velneo, S.A. can be found here
. Click on http://www.velneo.com
to get more details about Velneo vDevelop (18.104.22.16814) on Velneo, S.A.'s website. Velneo vDevelop (22.214.171.12414) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Velneo\V7 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Velneo\V7\uninstall-vdevelop.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Velneo vDevelop (126.96.36.19914). uninstall-vdevelop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 134.88 KB (138119 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Velneo vDevelop (188.8.131.5214). They take about 2.95 MB (3089685
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall-vclient.exe (135.19 KB)
- uninstall-vdevelop.exe (134.88 KB)
- uninstall-vinstallbuilder.exe (134.88 KB)
- uninstall-vserver.exe (135.02 KB)
- vActivator.exe (98.26 KB)
- vClient.exe (349.26 KB)
- vDevelop.exe (965.26 KB)
- vInstallBuilder.exe (249.26 KB)
- vPacker.exe (263.26 KB)
- vServer.exe (118.76 KB)
- vUpdater.exe (433.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Velneo vDevelop (184.108.40.20614) version 220.127.116.1114
When planning to uninstall Velneo vDevelop (18.104.22.16814) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Velneo vDevelop (22.214.171.12414) from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Velneo\vDevelop\QtWebEngine\Default\Visited Links
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Velneo vDevelop (126.96.36.19914)
Velneo vDevelop (188.8.131.5214) is an application released by Velneo, S.A.. Some people try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Velneo vDevelop (184.108.40.20614) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Velneo vDevelop (220.127.116.1114) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Velneo vDevelop (18.104.22.16814) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Velneo vDevelop (22.214.171.12414)". If it is installed on your PC the Velneo vDevelop (126.96.36.19914) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Velneo vDevelop (188.8.131.5214) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Velneo vDevelop (184.108.40.20614), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Velneo vDevelop (220.127.116.1114):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.velneo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Velneo\V7\uninstall-vdevelop.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Velneo vDevelop (18.104.22.16814).
8. After uninstalling Velneo vDevelop (22.214.171.12414), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Velneo vDevelop (126.96.36.19914) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Velneo vDevelop (188.8.131.5214) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Velneo vDevelop (184.108.40.20614) by Velneo, S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Velneo vDevelop (220.127.116.1114) by Velneo, S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Velneo vDevelop (18.104.22.16814) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 21:51:29.450