This info is about Veilux for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Veilux from your systemVeilux
. Open here
where you can get more info on Veilux. Further information about Veilux can be found at http://www.veilux.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Veilux IP Enterprise folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Veilux IP Enterprise\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Veilux. The application's main executable file is called VIMonitor.exe and it has a size of 807.13 KB (826504 bytes).
Veilux contains of the executables below. They occupy 257.68 MB (270194283
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clientuninstall.exe (96.61 KB)
- ipuninstall.exe (153.99 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.32 KB)
- VIMSetup.exe (72.14 MB)
- vimonitoruninstall.exe (96.61 KB)
- webuninstall.exe (73.06 KB)
- IPEntService.exe (360.00 KB)
- IPServerHealthServer.exe (34.00 KB)
- HM_FetchErrorLogsService.exe (10.00 KB)
- VideoServerDiagnostics.exe (1.18 MB)
- IPServerHealthServer.exe (11.50 KB)
- Initialization.exe (67.50 KB)
- System Backup.exe (145.50 KB)
- ms.exe (50.01 MB)
- ms32.exe (53.99 MB)
- MonitorStation.exe (2.10 MB)
- JoystickSupport.exe (119.50 KB)
- ChilkatZipSE.exe (1.53 MB)
- VIMediaPlayer.exe (45.00 KB)
- IPServerManager.exe (699.00 KB)
- IPServiceDelay.exe (29.50 KB)
- SvrMgrStart.exe (21.50 KB)
- Remote-Support.exe (171.70 KB)
- VIMonitor.exe (807.13 KB)
The current page applies to Veilux version 22.214.171.124
Veilux is a program by Veilux. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Veilux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Veilux with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Veilux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Veilux". If it exists on your system the Veilux program will be found automatically. After you select Veilux in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Veilux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Veilux:
- The publisher is: http://www.veilux.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veilux IP Enterprise\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Veilux.
8. After uninstalling Veilux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Veilux which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Veilux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Veilux by Veilux from your PC, we are not saying that Veilux by Veilux is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Veilux in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 12:36:43.617