Vehicle Simulator Oculus
Vehicle Simulator Oculus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Vehicle Simulator Oculus from your PCQuality Simulations
. More information on Quality Simulations can be seen here
. You can get more details on Vehicle Simulator Oculus at http://www.hangsim.com/vsf
. Vehicle Simulator Oculus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vehicle Simulator directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vehicle Simulator\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Vehicle Simulator Oculus. The application's main executable file is titled vsf_oculus.exe and it has a size of 4.63 MB (4857344 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Vehicle Simulator Oculus. They occupy about 5.32 MB (5575329
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- vsf_oculus.exe (4.63 MB)
Vehicle Simulator Oculus is a program by Quality Simulations. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Vehicle Simulator Oculus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vehicle Simulator Oculus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vehicle Simulator Oculus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vehicle Simulator Oculus". The Vehicle Simulator Oculus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Vehicle Simulator Oculus in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vehicle Simulator Oculus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vehicle Simulator Oculus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hangsim.com/vsf
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vehicle Simulator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vehicle Simulator Oculus.
8. After uninstalling Vehicle Simulator Oculus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vehicle Simulator Oculus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vehicle Simulator Oculus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vehicle Simulator Oculus by Quality Simulations from your computer, nor are we saying that Vehicle Simulator Oculus by Quality Simulations is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vehicle Simulator Oculus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 03:48:39.077