Vegasaur 2.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vegasaur 2.5 from your computerVegasaur.com
. More data about Vegasaur.com can be seen here
. Further information about Vegasaur 2.5 can be found at http://vegasaur.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Vegasaur 2.5 is C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Vegasaur.Activation.exe and occupies 87.00 KB (89088 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Vegasaur 2.5. They take about 46.57 MB (48830053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dvdauthor.exe (2.42 MB)
- exiftool.exe (5.19 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (37.13 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (342.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- Vegasaur.Activation.exe (87.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Vegasaur 2.5 version 2.5
Vegasaur 2.5 is an application marketed by the software company Vegasaur.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Vegasaur 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vegasaur 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vegasaur 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vegasaur 2.5". The Vegasaur 2.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vegasaur 2.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vegasaur 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vegasaur 2.5:
- The publisher is: http://vegasaur.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vegasaur 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Vegasaur 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vegasaur 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vegasaur 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vegasaur 2.5 by Vegasaur.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Vegasaur 2.5 by Vegasaur.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vegasaur 2.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 23:44:41.900