Vegasaur 2.4.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Vegasaur 2.4.1 from your computerVegasaur.com
. Open here
for more info on Vegasaur.com. Please open http://vegasaur.com
if you want to read more on Vegasaur 2.4.1 on Vegasaur.com's page. Vegasaur 2.4.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Vegasaur 2.4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Vegasaur.Activation.exe and its approximative size is 87.00 KB (89088 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Vegasaur 2.4.1. They take 46.57 MB (48830053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dvdauthor.exe (2.42 MB)
- exiftool.exe (5.19 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (37.13 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (342.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- Vegasaur.Activation.exe (87.00 KB)
The current page applies to Vegasaur 2.4.1 version 2.4.1
Vegasaur 2.4.1 is a program offered by the software company Vegasaur.com. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Vegasaur 2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Vegasaur 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vegasaur 2.4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vegasaur 2.4.1". If it exists on your system the Vegasaur 2.4.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vegasaur 2.4.1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vegasaur 2.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vegasaur 2.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://vegasaur.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vegasaur 2.4.1.
8. After removing Vegasaur 2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vegasaur 2.4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vegasaur 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vegasaur 2.4.1 by Vegasaur.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Vegasaur 2.4.1 by Vegasaur.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vegasaur 2.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 13:03:56.377