Vegasaur 2.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Vegasaur 2.4 from your systemVegasaur.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on Vegasaur.com. Click on http://vegasaur.com
to get more facts about Vegasaur 2.4 on Vegasaur.com's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Vegasaur 2.4 is C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0\unins000.exe. Vegasaur 2.4's primary file takes about 87.00 KB (89088 bytes) and is called Vegasaur.Activation.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Vegasaur 2.4. They take about 46.57 MB (48827997
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dvdauthor.exe (2.42 MB)
- exiftool.exe (5.19 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (37.13 MB)
- mkisofs.exe (342.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- Vegasaur.Activation.exe (87.00 KB)
The current page applies to Vegasaur 2.4 version 2.4
Vegasaur 2.4 is a program offered by Vegasaur.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vegasaur 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vegasaur 2.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vegasaur 2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vegasaur 2.4". The Vegasaur 2.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Vegasaur 2.4 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vegasaur 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vegasaur 2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://vegasaur.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vegasaur\2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vegasaur 2.4.
8. After uninstalling Vegasaur 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vegasaur 2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vegasaur 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vegasaur 2.4 by Vegasaur.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Vegasaur 2.4 by Vegasaur.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vegasaur 2.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-07 08:41:21.930