Vegas Nights Casino
You can find below details on how to remove Vegas Nights Casino for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Vegas Nights Casino from your PCTopgame
. Further information on Topgame can be found here
. You can read more about on Vegas Nights Casino at http://www.topgameplatform.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VegasNightsCasino folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\VegasNightsCasino\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Vegas Nights Casino. clientbrowser.exe is the Vegas Nights Casino's main executable file and it takes close to 1.06 MB (1111296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Vegas Nights Casino. They occupy an average of 1.16 MB (1214944
bytes) on disk.
- clientbrowser.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (101.22 KB)
Vegas Nights Casino is an application marketed by the software company Topgame. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Vegas Nights Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Vegas Nights Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vegas Nights Casino or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vegas Nights Casino". If it exists on your system the Vegas Nights Casino program will be found automatically. When you select Vegas Nights Casino in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vegas Nights Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vegas Nights Casino:
- The publisher is: http://www.topgameplatform.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VegasNightsCasino\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vegas Nights Casino.
8. After removing Vegas Nights Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vegas Nights Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vegas Nights Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vegas Nights Casino by Topgame from your computer, we are not saying that Vegas Nights Casino by Topgame is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Vegas Nights Casino in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 11:13:58.983