VeePN version 1.1.20
VeePN version 1.1.20 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VeePN version 1.1.20 from your systemIT Reasearch, LLC
. Go over here
for more info on IT Reasearch, LLC. Click on https://veepn.com/
to get more facts about VeePN version 1.1.20 on IT Reasearch, LLC's website. VeePN version 1.1.20 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VeePN directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing VeePN version 1.1.20 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VeePN\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.54 MB (6856824 bytes) on disk and is titled VeePN.exe.
VeePN version 1.1.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.30 MB (22330001
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (2.48 MB)
- UpdaterVeePN.exe (160.62 KB)
- VeePN.exe (6.54 MB)
- VeePNService.exe (1.60 MB)
- ss-local.exe (999.30 KB)
- ss_privoxy.exe (433.00 KB)
- sysproxy.exe (102.50 KB)
- sysproxy64.exe (116.00 KB)
- v2ray-plugin.exe (8.73 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.02 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (90.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.20
of VeePN version 1.1.20.
VeePN version 1.1.20 is an application by IT Reasearch, LLC. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove VeePN version 1.1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VeePN version 1.1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VeePN version 1.1.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "VeePN version 1.1.20". If it exists on your system the VeePN version 1.1.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VeePN version 1.1.20 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VeePN version 1.1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeePN version 1.1.20:
- The software company is: https://veepn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VeePN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VeePN version 1.1.20.
8. After uninstalling VeePN version 1.1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VeePN version 1.1.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VeePN version 1.1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VeePN version 1.1.20 by IT Reasearch, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that VeePN version 1.1.20 by IT Reasearch, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VeePN version 1.1.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 09:25:18.530