Vectromirror 0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Vectromirror 0 from your systemThe Vectromirror Initiative
. More information on The Vectromirror Initiative can be found here
. You can read more about about Vectromirror 0 at https://www.vectromirror.com
. Usually the Vectromirror 0 application is placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Vectromirror Demo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Vectromirror 0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Vectromirror 0's main file takes around 48.11 MB (50449456 bytes) and its name is dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Vectromirror 0. They occupy about 587.39 MB (615922352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
- VC_redist.x64.exe (14.36 MB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0
of Vectromirror 0.
Vectromirror 0 is a program released by the software company The Vectromirror Initiative. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Vectromirror 0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Vectromirror 0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vectromirror 0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Vectromirror 0". The Vectromirror 0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Vectromirror 0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vectromirror 0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vectromirror 0:
- The software company is: https://www.vectromirror.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vectromirror 0.
8. After uninstalling Vectromirror 0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vectromirror 0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vectromirror 0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vectromirror 0 by The Vectromirror Initiative from your PC, we are not saying that Vectromirror 0 by The Vectromirror Initiative is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vectromirror 0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 19:38:22.493