This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Veaudix for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Veaudix from your computerVaudix
. More information about Vaudix can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Veaudix directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Veaudix by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Veaudix\tcy4MVMpXPo3Z1.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Veaudix's main file takes around 489.00 KB (500736 bytes) and is called tcy4MVMpXPo3Z1.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Veaudix. They occupy 489.00 KB (500736
bytes) on disk.
- tcy4MVMpXPo3Z1.exe (489.00 KB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Veaudix from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Veaudix:Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\VeAudix\hYvQAHOaaCEZTH.dat
- C:\Program Files\VeAudix\hYvQAHOaaCEZTH.tlb
- C:\Program Files\VeAudix\VeAudix.dat
Veaudix is a program marketed by Vaudix. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Veaudix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Veaudix with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Veaudix or simply activate the Search field and type in "Veaudix". If it is installed on your PC the Veaudix app will be found very quickly. After you click Veaudix in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Veaudix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Veaudix.
8. After removing Veaudix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Veaudix which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Veaudix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Veaudix by Vaudix from your PC, nor are we saying that Veaudix by Vaudix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Veaudix supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:24:16.463