VeTalk Messenger 1.00
VeTalk Messenger 1.00 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VeTalk Messenger 1.00 from your PCVeTalk Messenger
. Additional info about VeTalk Messenger can be seen here
. You can read more about related to VeTalk Messenger 1.00 at Http://VeTalk.Net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VeTalk Messenger directory (same installation drive as Windows). VeTalk Messenger 1.00's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VeTalk Messenger\Uninstall.exe. VeTalk.exe is the VeTalk Messenger 1.00's main executable file and it occupies around 3.22 MB (3372032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VeTalk Messenger 1.00. They take an average of 3.32 MB (3476081
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.61 KB)
- VeTalk.exe (3.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of VeTalk Messenger 1.00.
VeTalk Messenger 1.00 is an application by the software company VeTalk Messenger. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove VeTalk Messenger 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VeTalk Messenger 1.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VeTalk Messenger 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VeTalk Messenger 1.00". If it exists on your system the VeTalk Messenger 1.00 application will be found automatically. After you click VeTalk Messenger 1.00 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VeTalk Messenger 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeTalk Messenger 1.00:
- The publisher is: Http://VeTalk.Net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VeTalk Messenger\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VeTalk Messenger 1.00.
8. After removing VeTalk Messenger 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VeTalk Messenger 1.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VeTalk Messenger 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VeTalk Messenger 1.00 by VeTalk Messenger from your PC, we are not saying that VeTalk Messenger 1.00 by VeTalk Messenger is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VeTalk Messenger 1.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 17:24:16.720